CMMI V2.0 Intro + MDDAP Training
This is a four day course that will be held Tuesday - Friday.
These four days are broken out as follows:
- 2-days: Foundations of Capability
- 1-day: Building Development Excellence
- 1-day: Medical Device Discovery Appraisal Training
9-12 July 2019 held in Dublin, Ireland:
- Venue: Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, 8 Golden Ln, Dublin, D08 E2X5, Ireland
17-20 September 2019 held in Pittsburgh, PA, USA:
- Venue: Eleven Stanwix Conference Center, 11 Stanwix St., Pittsburgh, PA 15222
18-21 November 2019 Silver Spring, MD, USA:
- Venue: TBD
To qualify for this course: registrants must have a minimum of 3-years in the medical device industry with experience in at least two different areas of work, such as: operations, manufacturing, quality, regulatory compliance, engineering, change management, etc.
*Please submit your resume verifying this experience to: email@example.com*
The intended audience for this course is limited to participants in the Medical Device Discovery Appraisal Program. The successful completion of this course is a step in the MDDAP ATM Certification Pathway. To see the entire pathway, or if you have any other questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org