CMMI V2.0 Upgrade Training
CMMI V2.0 Certification Upgrade Training Courses
In order to upgrade your CMMI V1.3 Instructor or Lead Appraiser Certifications to CMMI V2.0 certifications, you must complete the following:
1. CMMI V2.0 Upgrade Training – 2 days, in person class
2. CMMI V2.0 Instructor Workshop – 1 day, in person class
CMMI V2.0 Lead Appraiser Workshop – 2 days, in person class
Courses are sold with the Upgrade Training class included in the Workshops. The Upgrade Training class is not available separately.
You can sign up for:
- V2.0 Upgrade + Instructor Workshop (3 days total, $1,000)
- V2.0 Upgrade + Lead Appraiser Workshop (4 days total, $2,000)
- V2.0 Upgrade + Instructor Workshop + Lead Appraiser Workshop (5 days total, $3,000)
All attendees for CMMI V2.0 Upgrade Trainings must be currently certified individuals who are sponsored by Partners in good standing.
Instructors must be up to date on Instructional Methods to take the Instructor Workshop.
If you are unsure about your status on any of these items, please contact us at email@example.com
Currently scheduled offerings:
22-26 January 2018, Monday-Friday: Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown, 730 N. Magnolia Avenue, Orlando, Florida, 32803 USA
25-29 April 2018, Wednesday-Sunday: Hyatt Regency, 1800 Presidents St, Reston, Virginia, 20190 USA
For more detail about the Certification Upgrade process, please see: https://nextgenerationofcmmi.blog/certification-upgrades/